Welcome Package Terms and Conditions
Updated at 29 May 2017
- The €3000 Welcome Package (“Welcome Package”) is available at 77 jackpot casino, 77 jackpot mobile casino.
- The Welcome Package is open to eligible new players (as defined below) and includes the following bonuses:
- A 400% match first deposit bonus (“First-Deposit Bonus”) on the player’s first real money deposit in the casino for up to a maximum bonus of €1000
- A 100% second deposit bonus (“Second-Deposit Bonus”) on the player’s second real money deposit in the casino, for up to a maximum bonus of €500.
- A 100% third deposit bonus (“Third-Deposit Bonus”) on the player’s third real money deposit in the casino, for up to a maximum bonus of €500.
- A 100% fourth deposit bonus (“Fourth-Deposit Bonus”) on the player’s fourth real money deposit in the casino, for up to a maximum bonus of €500.
- A 200% Fifth-deposit bonus (“Fourth-Deposit Bonus”) on the player’s fifth real money deposit in the casino, for up to a maximum bonus of €500.
- The second, third, fourth and fifth deposits must be made within seven days of the first deposit in order to qualify for their respective bonuses.
- To receive the Welcome Package, an eligible player is one who:
- Has no more than one account at the Casino.
- Has never received the Welcome Package at the Casino
- Has not been in breach or infringement of any of the Casino’s terms and conditions, to the satisfaction of Casino Management.
- All welcome package bonuses are subject to a minimum 50x play-through requirement before being transferred to the player’s cash balance.
- The Welcome Package bonuses are credited after each eligible deposit using the welcome package bonus codes.
- If a player has made a withdrawal before the Welcome Package bonus was credited, the bonus will be voided.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Casino Management will be considered full and final. Participation in this promotion is subject to acceptance of the casino's full Terms & Conditions.
- Bonus credits not played within 30 days of being awarded will be deemed to have expired and will be removed.